"Harwich Remembers Charlie D, A 150th Retrospective" has been the work of several community partners led by the Harwich Historical Society. For more information on the Society or to join the effort to preserve Harwich history, please call (508) 432-8089 or visit the website
In preparation for the 2011 celebration, the exhibit committee has:
- Prepared for an exhibit of 30 Cahoon paintings for display at Brooks Academy Museum from public and private collections.
- Created a website, www.charlesdcahoon.org
- Successfully petitioned to have Charles D. Cahoon inducted into the Harwich Hall of Fame.
- Conducted taped interviews with those Harwich residents who knew "Charlie D."
- Created a promotional bookmark introducing Charles D. Cahoon to students.
If you would like to make a tax-deductibe contribution to the Cahoon project please consider one of the three levels of sponsorship.
__$500 Golden Easel Level. Includes a special reception and private tour of the exhibit, recognition in the catalog and all promotional marketing.
__$250 Silver Paintbrush Level. Includes a private tour of the exhibit and recognition in the catalog and all promotional marketing.
__$150 (for the 150th!) Charles D. Cahoon Level. You will receive recognition in the catalog and other promotional marketing.